The Paint Tray for Oil Paint
- Keep your paint on this strip while painting (instead of on the palette surface)
- Fits along edge of palette box or can be attached elsewhere to your setup
- When finished, store the paint strip with your left-over paint in the "garage"
- Supplement with new paint as needed
- Non-chemically reactive material allows for easy removal of old paint..
- Clips included to attach tray to palette
Palette Garage for Oil Paint
- Air tight tube
- See-through & scratch resistant
- Non-chemnically reactive
- Paint on the tray will not touch the tube walls
- Easy to remove end caps
- Easy to store in freezer if desired, so use of clove oil is not required
p a t e n t p e n d i n g
Clove Oil Wicks in Endcaps for Oil Paint
- A few drops of clove oil on the end cap wicks slows oxidation of oil paints for weeks at room temperature
- Retards formation of "skin" on creamy oil paints
- Clove oil wick in each end cap, so clove oil never touches the paint
- Strong clove aroma is contained in the tube, your paints will not smell like clove
- Small bottle of clove oil included with purchase
Click Here to Purchase Garage for OIL PAINT or Scroll down to see photos
Prices: 12" $22 14" $24 16" $26
Shipping: $3 within US, $10 Canada, $15 Europe, Asia, AU & NZ
Shipping is via US Mail, First Class Package. Expedited rates not available. Rates are based on actual cost.
Click once to enlarge, then mouse over image for more info. These images show the Palette paint tray and garage being used with different types of set-ups. More to come.